Vert Shock Review – The ability to jump higher and faster is an extremely crucial skill that thousands of athletes are always trying to improve upon. Martial artists, basketball players, sprinters, etc. see improvements in their training and performance when they are able to develop explosive power in their legs.
There are many programs on the market that claim to be able to add inches to one’s vertical jump. Yet, none have been able to match Vert Shock. This program that was created by Adam Folker and Justin Darlington has become an online bestseller that has sold thousands of copies.
Many satisfied clients have given it a 5 star rating. Vert Shock claims to be able to add 9 to 15 inches to one’s vertical jump. This is massive improvement and the customer testimonials on the official site show that the product does live up to its claims.
The program is broken up into 3 phases to give your body time to adapt and improve. In the first phase which is known as pre-shock and lasts a week, your body will go through training exercises that will add up to 5 inches to your jump.
The second phase which lasts 6 weeks is much more intensive and is known as the shock phase. Most of your improvement will take place during this phase.
The last phase known as the post shock phase and which lasts a week will help your body remember and retain the hard earned improvements to your vertical jump. This is an excellent training system that is superior to most of the other systems out there.
Let’s see why.
The Good Points:
1) Vert Shock is perfect for both beginners and advanced athletes. Everybody can make improvements to their own performance. You’re not in competition with anybody and the training methods are simple and straightforward. Of course, you’ll need to give your best effort to succeed at it.
2) You do not need to buy any special equipment. The exercises use your bodyweight to challenge you to your limits.
3) Both the creators are athletes who walk the talk. This is not untested theory written by an out of shape guy. Both Justin and Adam have used Vert Shock to achieve excellent results.
4) The program comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. Since the program is only about 8 weeks long, you will always be able to get a refund if it doesn’t work for you. Despite having such a guarantee, Vert Shock has an extremely low refund rate. This proves that the product is a winner.
5) There are over 35 HD exercise videos to guide you. For those who find it difficult to read the manual, the videos will be highly beneficial. You’ll be able to see the techniques being executed correctly.
6) There are special bonuses that come with Vert Shock to complement your training.
The Bad Points:
1) You will need to put in effort to see results. This is a physical program. Watching and reading about it won’t help. You will need to challenge yourself and do the exercises taught.
2) Some people will take longer to achieve the results that the program claims to give. Different individuals respond differently and how much you improve will depend on your current physical state, training experience, etc. However, everyone will see improvements if they apply the info with Vert Shock.
Should You Get It?
This is one of those products that gets a 5-star rating. It is a top-shelf program that delivers results as promised. This is very rare as far as fitness programs go.
Vert Shock will help you strengthen your legs, develop explosive power and add several inches to you vertical jump. It doesn’t require hype. If you want to jump higher, you need Vert Shock. Period.
>>> Get “Vert Shock” Now <<<